Event Log Explorer™ is an effective software solution for viewing, monitoring and analyzing events recorded in Security, System, Application and another logs of Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. Event Log Explorer greatly extends standard Windows Event Viewer monitoring functionality and brings many new features.
- Multiple-document or tabbed-document user interface depending on user preferences.
- Favorites computers and their logs are grouped into a tree.
- Event descriptions and binary data are in the log window.
- Quick Filter feature allows you to filter event log in a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatibility with well-known event knowledgebases (EventID.com and Microsoft knowledgebase).
- Color coding by Event ID.
- Print and export to different formats.
This content is locked Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download